Benefits and uses of the USB 2.0 SVGA Adapter
Office or Workstation:
- View your large spreadsheets across two screens with display continuity.
- Multitask more effectively without overlapping windows.
- Open attachments on one screen while reading the e-mail on the other.
On the road:
- Do multiple screen displays and presentations without bringing another computer.
- Use the second display for pallets and tools.
- Type documents on one screen while viewing reference materials on the other.
- Use a notebook for viewing multiple screens.
- View charts and live data at the same time.
- View videos/TV on one screen and reviews on the other.
USB PORT USB 2.0 TO XGA ADAPTER
Add dual monitor capabilities to laptops or desktops; compatible for VGA and SVGA Resolutions, too.
Extending your desktop has never been easier with the CoolGear USB 2.0 to XGA Adapter! Install the included software, plug in the adapter, and you are on your way to dual monitor computing. Now you can easily expand spreadsheets over two monitors, read e-mail on one monitor and view the attachment on the other, make multi-screen presentations without a second computer, or expand your graphics workstation.
The USB 2.0 to XGA Adapter is perfect for laptop users who don�t have the capability of adding an extra video card. It is also a cost-effective solution for desktop users who don�t want the hassles of installing an internal video card. USB 2.0 technology allows you to use this device with numerous computers versus an internal card that can only be used with one. Since this adapter is bus-powered, no additional power cables are needed. Whether you want to use the Port Authority2 USB 2.0 to XGA Adapter with your laptop or with your desktop, you�ll enjoy the ease of use and quality of picture this device delivers.
Perfect for adding dual monitor capabilities to laptops and desktops
Compliant with USB 2.0 specifications
Data transfer rates of up to 480Mbps
Compliant with EHCI specification
Supports suspend and wakeup modes
Compact design (1.8in x 4in)
6-inch USB cable
USB A Male (to PC)
HD-15 Female (to monitor)
Resolution Color Bits
1280 x 1024 8, 16, 32
1280 x 768 8, 16, 32
1152 x 864 8, 16, 32
1024 x 768 8, 16, 32
800 x 600 8, 16, 32
640 x 480 8, 16, 32
The reasons for the use of the USB 2.0 Super Video Adapter (SVGA) are simplicity, mobility, and efficiency.
What will you do with your USB 2.0 SVGA adapter?